Mid-Atlantic Recovery Center (MARC) is locally owned by Natalie Broadnax. In 2016 the Governor of Virginia declared Opioid Addiction a Public Health Emergency. Almost everyone will be affected by the crisis in some way. It may be personal, it may be societal, it may be economic, but this crisis can be alleviated. Treating addiction through a combination of medication and counseling has been proven to be highly successful. We are dedicated to helping our individual patients succeed in recovery and we are dedicated to improving the overall health and well being of our community.
Natalie Broadnax, MA, MTS
Ms. Broadnax is President and Chief Executive Officer overseeing the daily operations of the clinic. She has an academic background in psychology, education, and research and she has familial ties to Alliance Recovery Center (ARC) in the state of Georgia.
Addiction is a treatable disease, to which there is no single path to recovery that is suitable for everyone. To be effective, quick access to treatment with plans tailored to meet individual needs is essential. It is Mid-Atlantic Recovery Center’s Mission to:
- provide affordable outpatient drug treatment services to patients in the Shenandoah Valley.
- provide quality services and a positive treatment experience to patients.
- always treat patients with dignity and respect, and make them feel welcome and supported in their new drug free environment.
- target services to patients who are pregnant, IV drug users, or have chronic diseases.
- support the US Probation Office in the treatment of their patients.
Want to Learn More?